Monday, May 12, 2008

Imagine Tomorrow

1. Did not attend the imagine tomorrow competition.

2. I am not sure how we copared to other people at the competition since I was unable to go but I also agree that more time would have been helpful. I know that before the competition the project became tiring due to the fact that we did it every day and were rushing to get things done. Overall though I think the effort we put in was worth it. I think we will be better prepared for the contest next year because now we know what the judges are looking for, we know the rubric, and we know what the other competeters are like.

3. For next years competition I would like to find a new project that would deal with designing something new instead of doing a behavioral topic such as carpooling. I am not really sure what the project would be but I would like to start a new project.

No comments: